Sell Your Used SDA Books to Us
Lost'n'Found Books will buy used SDA materials that were published (not copyrighted) before 1900.
We purchase SDA books/tracts/letters/photos/tapes based on five areas:
- Availability: Common books (books that are readily available) lessen the demand and its value, while scarcity will increase the value.
- Author: Some authors, because of popularity, will automatically increase the value of a book.
- Age: Generally, the older the book, the higher the price. However, this is just a rule of thumb because there are some older books that have no commercial value.
- Appearance: The condition of a book will make a pronounced impact on its value. Dust jackets missing, torn pages, foxing, water damage or spots, rubbing on spine, underlining, loose bindings, etc., will lower its value.
- Autographed/Association: Whenever an author signs their book, or a book is signed by a prominent individual, this will increase its value.
Please follow the packaging instructions given on this form (Adobe PDF).